Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yet more purses

There can't be too many more new purses, can there?? Oh, yes -- here are a couple that haven't appeared in the blog yet -- and there are a few more waiting to be photographed so you'll just have to check back for them.

The bag created in the autumn colours is one that I made a few months ago but I've been having a hard time getting a good photo of it. It is slightly larger than my usual little bags (by maybe one inch) and the lines are much more geometric than my usual flowing swirly lines. Click on the photo for a zoom view.

The turquoise and dark brown bag is made from an Amy Butler fabric and is lined with a batik that echoes some of the colours.

Both these bags are in my Etsy shop, too, with photos of the inside as well.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: